God of War (PS4)
- A New Beginning - His vengeance against the gods of Olympus far behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the lands of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive... and teach his son to do the same
- Second Chances - As mentor and protector to a son determined to earn his respect, Kratos is faced with an unexpected opportunity to master the rage that has long defined him. Questioning the dark lineage he's passed on to his son, he hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his past
- Midgard and Beyond - Set within the untamed forests, mountains, and realms of Norse lore, God of War features a distinctly new setting with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods
- Vicious, Physical Combat - With an intimate, over-the-shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever, combat in God of War is up close, frenetic, and unflinching. Kratos' axe -powerful, magic and multi-faceted - is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B01GVRZZGY
- Item Weight: 599 g
- Release Date: 20 April 2018
BOLD NEW BEGINNING
His vengeance against the Gods of Olympus years behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the realm of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive...And teach his son to do the same. This startling reimagining of God of War deconstructs the core elements that defined the series-satisfying combat; breathtaking scale; and a powerful narrative-and fuses them anew.
A SECOND CHANCE
Kratos is a father again. As mentor and protector to Atreus, a son determined to earn his respect, he is forced to deal with and control the rage that has long defined him while out in a very dangerous world with his son.
A DARKER, MORE ELEMENTAL WORLD
From the marble and columns of ornate Olympus to the gritty forests, mountains, and caves of Pre-Viking Norse lore, this is a distinctly new realm with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods. With an added emphasis on discovery and exploration, the world will draw players in to explore every inch of God of War's breathtakingly threatening landscape-by far the largest in the franchise